Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 7 after surgery.

A week ago right now 1630 I had been home for a while after having my ankle worked on.

I over did a bit to much today getting the boys to piano and doing grocery shopping.  Bit of swelling and tired.  Sad how fast us old guys lose our conditioning.  Its going to be a long 6 weeks.

Ill be ready for palm strikes when I get back to TKD, I am really getting sore palms from the crutches.  Also the armpits get sore from the rubbing of the tops. 

Apparently the next few weeks are the most critical for the healing.  Once everything revascularizes and the dead tissue is replaced it should all be good.  No Weight bearing uses all new muscles.  I was able to raise up from the floor last night with only my right leg, if you think it is easy give it a try!  One rep was plenty though.  continue to do slow kicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment