Sunday, December 18, 2011

Part04 Home on the Couch

Home, home on the couch, where the keyboards and pills roam......

Meanwhile  back on the couch.

4am pretzels water, 2 oxy 2 advil and a partridge in a pear tree.  OH well no caroling this year.  Family will be good with it, they did not like singing while I tried to sing and drug them to the next house.   Pain 2, almost feels like a sunburn, maybe they used a lazer on my ankle.  tired sleep becons,

Good hear snoring from Angie she is back to sleep.  OK foot up head down and go to sleep,  May drop Oxy to 1 pain mild I want to keep the poison down.

8am 1 oxy 2 advil 2 poached eggs handfull of pretzels, cup of OJ, 2 dried plumbs.  Pain 1 or 2 not even close to a bad sprain.  Mostly on the lower left side of my shin,  donor tendon I think.  Might try the peg leg today.  Feel good many people taking good care of me.

I think Tara taught me how to get better.  be positive and keep marching.  Meds every 4 hours is a big help as well also lots of water, going through my big water bottle (40 oz) every 4 hours.  Think I am hitting 30 oz mostly.  Sure goes through me.

12N 2 oxy (ment to do 1 spaced out) 2 advil pain 1 .  Tired now 1230 I think 2 pills is now to much.  Good time to take a nap anyway.  Spagetti, pretzels dried plums kumbucha  water
Wow needed food and water now I have a second wind.  I think Joe is doing more school work than when I am up and about.  Both boys are mostly being helpful.

1600 1 oxy 2 advil  blueberry scone (arthur bought with his own money,  thanks Arthur) cup raw milk few pieces of beef from the beef stew (tastes great!)

2000 cleared up a blockage and feeling better.  (tmi)  Glad that is over with.  Those chemicals really mess with you.  pain still low using ice packs on knee to cool ankle.  Cast is too thick to permit cooling.



TMI alert,  might skip this part
solved one of my surgery problems a bit to enthusiastically.  Smooth move tea works well when you add prunes and a few other things you get to start on the BRAT diet for a while.  Small problems.

Yogurt then midnight meds.  After that I am moving to a 6 hour med cycle!  1 oxy every 6 hrs.  Looking good!

Next Part05

No comments:

Post a Comment